This smooth and creamy Great Goat Soap with its "Milk, Honey and Oatmeal" scent is a delight.
The alpha-hydroxy acids in the goat milk help to get rid of dead skin cells, while the vitamins in the milk nourish the newer skin tissue below, helping to give your skin a revitalized and youthful appearance. This soap helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and gives some relief to those who have psoriasis or eczema.
The scent of this soap is so well liked that we're told we should make candles with this same scent!
Use this special discount code to get 3 for $19.95!
(mix or match)
Coconut oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Goat milk, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Oatmeal, Milk & Honey fragrance, Titanium Dioxide powder
98.5% natural ingredients
No parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, or artificial colours.
- Makes soap smooth and creamy; wonderfully moisturizing for your skin
- Your skin never feels dry after a shower
- Gross alert! lol - there is a substance in our skin that actually sticks" your dead skin cells together, leaving your skin looking - well - a bit "deader" than you'd want
- Good news! - Goat milk soap removes this substance, and the healthy ingredients in goat milk nourish the newer skin cells underneath. Voila! Healthier, fresher looking skin!
- Vitamin A helps repair damaged skin tissue and helps to reduce wrinkles and acne, and gives some relief to psoriasis and eczema
- Goat milk also contains minerals, including selenium, which also helps to prevent damage to your skin
- Anecdotal stories from customers who use this soap say that using this soap reduces their symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- Easily absorbed into the outer layer of your skin (called the epidermis)
- Helps to protect the outside layer of your skin from infection
- Repairs your skin barrier
- Helps to regulate how much water you lose through your skin
- Keeps your skin hydrated
Olive Essential Oil
- Nourishes your skin, contains lots of Vitamins A, D, E and K
- It's an excellent antioxidant, helping to prevent skin damage and possibly preventing premature skin damage
- Antioxidant - fighting free radicals that cause premature aging
- Nourishes your skin with carotenes, Vitamin E and other nutrients
- , contains lots of Vitamins A, D, E and K
- High Vitamin E content which helps with skin conditions such as eczema, acne and dermatitis
Because the bars are handmade, you can expect to see slight differences in the size and weight. After the soap is made, it needs to cure for at least one month. However, after it's cured, some of the moisture in the bar continues to evaporate out. The bar shrinks a little; enough that the label we've wrapped around the bar becomes a bit loose and the weight decreases a little. The bar gets harder, and this is actually better. There is nothing lost from the soap, and it will not dissolve as quickly when it does get wet in a shower or bath.
Each bar is approximately 2 1/2 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 1 in. - or 6 cm. x 6 cm. x 2 cm. Weight is between 3.5 and 4 oz., or between 99 and 113 grams.
Please note that because this soap is handmade, the appearance of the soap may not be exactly as shown.
Some of you might be wondering, "Lye? Isn’t lye dangerous? Won’t it harm my skin?”
First - all actual soap is made with lye. No lye, no soap. (A lot of "soap products" in the stores are actually detergent. If you look at the labels, they are not called "soap". They are called "hand wash" or "body cleanser" or some such thing.)
This could become a chemistry lesson, but to make it short - soap is made from lye, fats and liquid. When the lye mixes with the fats and liquid, some kind of chemical reaction goes on, and the lye and fats change into soap and glycerin. In the process, the lye is all used up. Even though lye is used to make the soap, there is no lye left in the soap at all.
This is why soap made with lye is not dangerous, and it definitely won’t hurt your skin.
Let's talk about Titanium Dioxide - I mean, that sounds like some kind of weird chemical, doesn't it?
Titanium Dioxide is a type of metal oxide. Metal oxides make up most of the earth's crust and are formed with metals react with oxygen from the air or water.
It's a natural substance. And it also happens to make whiter soap.